Lyrics/Translation: Ya Baya'ein El Hawa by George Wassouf يا بياعين الهوى - جورج وسوف

Solissa

Lyrics/Translation: Ya Baya'ein El Hawa by George Wassouf يا بياعين الهوى - جورج وسوف

Hey everyone!

I really need to find a translation of this song. I checked the sticky post and looked at the other sites, but although there were many George Wassouf translations, I've been unable to find one for this song. Any help would be much appreciated! :D

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Oh, thank you! :) It feels fantastic to get an actual response. I'll try All the Lyrics, thanks!:D
There is a 'sticky' (permanent thread) attached to this forum it always stays on top, there is a list of places that you may find lyrics at listed.

http://www.bellydanceforums.net/lyrics/16425-places-find-lyrics-check-first-before-posting.html

All The Lyrics is great, you can go to their listed songs already translated which they ask everyone to do, if it isn't there then request a translations. I did check the list, and it didn't have the song you are after.
~Mosaic

Solissa

Hey,

I still have been unable to find a translation of the song. I believe the Arabic title is يا بياعين الهوى, and these appear to be the lyrics (?):

يا بياعين الهوى شوفوا دوا ليّا
عاشق وقلبي انكوى والعشق كان غيّا
ما اعرفش ليه الهوى مش جاي ليه عالهوى
مجروح يا ناس والدوا غالي غالي
غالي ومش ليّا
حبيبي زي القمر علمني معنى السهر
ويا دوب بلمح البصر صحّى الهوى بيّا
غالي ومش ليّا
قولوا لحبيبي أنا إني في غرامو المنى
وإنّي بدوب من سنه ولا حسّ يوم بيّا
غالي ومش ليّا

I have tried google translating the page...awful results with only about every third word translated and the rest garbled. I would really, really appreciate some help! Thank you! :)