Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi from Western Australia

Hi everyone,
    while I am not new to belly dance I am certainly new to forums so this is the first time I have been game to give this a go.

So to introduce myself my name is Emma and I am in Western Australia. I have been belly dancing now for about 13 years, mainly in Egytian/Turkish cabaret although about 10 years ago I had a brief intro to tribal and then about 2 years ago was introduced to Gothic tribal fusion (which I love) and I would love to attend classes in Tribal belly dance and gothic tribal but with parenting, working 2 hectic jobs as well as teaching and performing belly dance unfortunately I only manage to make it to workshops rather than weekly classes where I am the student.

I also love dancing with props so swords, wings, fan veil, veil, cane etc - it's all great!

Well that pretty much sums me up - I hope to chat with you all and learn from you while on here. Look forward to what you all have to say.
    E

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Emma, to the forum. We are a friendly bunch so you have joined the right forum. Look forward to seeing you around the forum
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)