Hi from Western Australia

Emmab81

Hi everyone,
while I am not new to belly dance I am certainly new to forums so this is the first time I have been game to give this a go.

So to introduce myself my name is Emma and I am in Western Australia. I have been belly dancing now for about 13 years, mainly in Egytian/Turkish cabaret although about 10 years ago I had a brief intro to tribal and then about 2 years ago was introduced to Gothic tribal fusion (which I love) and I would love to attend classes in Tribal belly dance and gothic tribal but with parenting, working 2 hectic jobs as well as teaching and performing belly dance unfortunately I only manage to make it to workshops rather than weekly classes where I am the student.

I also love dancing with props so swords, wings, fan veil, veil, cane etc - it's all great!

Well that pretty much sums me up - I hope to chat with you all and learn from you while on here. Look forward to what you all have to say.
E

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi Emma, to the forum. We are a friendly bunch so you have joined the right forum. Look forward to seeing you around the forum:D
~Mosaic