Post Thanks / Like

Default Greetings everyone!

Hi, I'm a bellydancer from the United States. I have a Middle Eastern background, but have no bellydancers in my family. I'm also a novice in the Arabic language, I've been taking college classes in Arabic but I'm not very good at it yet. I hope to become proficient enough to be able to help out with song translations I developed an interest in bellydance when I was 13 years old but never really stuck with it, now that I'm 20 (21 next month!) I have gotten more serious about it.

I'm still a beginner, I have mastered the basic movements but that's about it. Lately I've been practicing for at least an hour every day and I hope to get better and better! I don't have access to a bellydance class (I am away at college in a very secluded area) so sadly I am restricted to learning from DVDs. It's not nearly as good as having an instructor but it's better than nothing!

I'm excited to meet you all

Post Thanks / Like

to the forum Glad to have you aboard
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post
    to the forum Glad to have you aboard
    ~Mosaic
    Thanks Mosaic!