Post Thanks / Like

Default Can't like anything

everytime I try to like a post I get a little error box that says error occurred. very frustrating.

Marya

Post Thanks / Like

How frustrating. Has this been happening all along or has it just started? Have you tried a different browser? If it works with a different browser, then it has to be the browser rather than the forum. If it continues to happen with another browser, let us know and Salome can look into it.

I just updated firefox this morning & haven't tried to like anything yet, but FF was working fine yesterday.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

I use FF too, and I just updated, but I have been having this problem, off and on for about a month.

Marya

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully Salome will see your post and look into it for you. I can't think of anything for you to try other than clearing cookies as a way to maybe sort it out. Do you have another browser? If you do try using that and see if you can like with that. If that works OK, maybe uninstalling FF and reinstalling might clear the problem.

Sorry I can't offer much by way of sorting the problem out.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)