Junior Member Sofia_Featherwind's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default A Relative Newcomer

I'm a dancer in Utah, relatively new to belly dancing--I've been under instruction for just over a year, with private instruction in tribal fusion and a troupe class in Egyptian. Somehow, I got myself into 3 troupes, plus 3 lessons a week.

I'm also a post-operative transsexual woman, having had my life affirming surgery in Thailand 9 months ago.

Anyway, I hope to go as far as I can on my own merits and not because of the novelty of my transition. I know I have a long way to go, but here is the first public available video of one of my solos.

Hugs and Goddess Blessings,
    - Sofia
    Last edited by Sofia_Featherwind; 02-21-2012 at 05:49 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

to the forum Sofia. I have moved your post to meet & greet as you are introducing yourself Sounds like you are very addicted to the dance You have certainly come to the right place to feed your addiction I look forward to hearing about your BD journey.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to OD, m'lady. Happy to have you among us.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Cool solo - and welcome aboard!