Another BD from Missouri!!!

shisharoo

I'm so glad to see so many other BDers from Missouri! Are there any other dancers around Rolla?

I have studied various dance forms since I was a toddler, but in the last couple of years I have discovered my love and passion for BD! I took a class when I moved and have been addicted ever since. I do not feel as though I am an exceptional BDer, but I really enjoy dancing and try to get my hands on as much of it as I can. I have yet to attend a large workshop, but I do plan on as soon as I am able.

I have performed BD only a few times, the largest was for a University event. The same university asked me to come back next weekend to share, so wish me luck (I'm rather nervous!) :pray:

shiradotnet

Hi neighbor! I live in southern Iowa!

When I was growing up, my family used to drive from Iowa down to Mountain Grove, Missouri (near Springfield) to visit family. (I still have family there.) And we always went through Rolla. So hearing you mention Rolla makes me nostalgic for all the good times we had on those vacations to visit family!

Yshka

Welcome to the forum! Happy posting and reading here, I'm sure you'll have a great time on these boards, there's some pretty good stuff in here! :D

Good luck on your University show! Post back to tell us what it was like :cool:

shisharoo

Yes, I know where Mountain Grove is! I drive through there ever so often! ;-)

And thanks everyone for the well wishes! I will make sure to report back on how it went... =D