Belly dance costumes, hip scarves, isis wings, face veils, hand accessories

Shanazel

The site offers a variety of inexpensive pieces but the size range leaves a lot to be desired. One size never fits all especially items with a fourteen inch waist and 39 inch legs (see below ). Skirts are advertised by waist size; belly dancers don't wear skirts around their waists and there aren't a lot of dancers with 31 inch hips. Flamenco practice skirts are not the same as belly dance skirts. Different shape, different weight at the hem. Bras appear to be limited to B cups.

Hope the feedback is useful to you. I am always looking for new inexpensive sources for my students but most of them are not six feet tall with 31 inch hips and B cups.;)

Tribal fusion belly dance yoga pants: -

One size fits all
Waistline: about 70 cm (14 inch)
Length: 100 cm (39.4 inch)

jaimeeligan

The site offers a variety of inexpensive pieces but the size range leaves a lot to be desired. One size never fits all especially items with a fourteen inch waist and 39 inch legs (see below ). Skirts are advertised by waist size; belly dancers don't wear skirts around their waists and there aren't a lot of dancers with 31 inch hips. Flamenco practice skirts are not the same as belly dance skirts. Different shape, different weight at the hem. Bras appear to be limited to B cups.

Hope the feedback is useful to you. I am always looking for new inexpensive sources for my students but most of them are not six feet tall with 31 inch hips and B cups.;)

Tribal fusion belly dance yoga pants: -

One size fits all
Waistline: about 70 cm (14 inch)
Length: 100 cm (39.4 inch)

Thank you Shanazel! This feedback is extremely valuable for us when planning new selections! All the best for you and your students!

jaimeeligan

You are welcome. I look forward to seeing more from your company.

Hi Shenazel. Just got word that this mistake has been corrected. It's not 14-inch waist but from 28-30inch. :) Apparently other belly dance stores sell skirts that are measured by the waist as well. I could be wrong, though. Hope this helps!

Shanazel

I figured it was a mistake. Even Scarlett O'Hara's waist was 16 inches. :D

If you want to stand out as a stellar purveyer of belly dance costumes, you can't be content to make the same mistakes other venders have already made, to whit: listing skirts made to wear at the hips by waist size and confusing skirt styles (flamenco skirts sit at the waist; belly dance skirts don't).

Seriously, Jaimeeligan, how many belly dancers have you seen wear skirts around their waist? And how many dancers have you seen with 28-30 inch hips?

jaimeeligan

I figured it was a mistake. Even Scarlett O'Hara's waist was 16 inches. :D

If you want to stand out as a stellar purveyer of belly dance costumes, you can't be content to make the same mistakes other venders have already made, to whit: listing skirts made to wear at the hips by waist size and confusing skirt styles (flamenco skirts sit at the waist; belly dance skirts don't).

Seriously, Jaimeeligan, how many belly dancers have you seen wear skirts around their waist? And how many dancers have you seen with 28-30 inch hips?

Yeah, I'm realizing this now. Really glad you spotted this. We're gonna work on this to improve our range for everyone. Thanks Shanazel!

jaimeeligan

Hello, I just want to announce that this March we have a special offer: $10 off our Isis Wings until March 31, 2012 from $39.00 to $29.00. We have 6 available colors. Thanks, be sure to drop by Henry G Dance - Buy Ballroom Latin Salsa Dance Shoes, Dancewear for Men & Women at Discount Price.