I Dream of Gia NEWSFLASH!!!!

Yame

Yup, yup! Congratulations (again) Gia, it was well deserved.

As a NJ gal myself I know this show will feature some serious local talent. As I always say to anybody looking for a belly dance teacher in NJ, our "big three" are Gia al Qamar, Kim Leary, and Tashira Wadiya (my mentor).

Of course we have other wonderful dancers and teachers as well, but these 3 are my favorite ones. It's no coincidence these three were the ones chosen to dance at the BDSS show here. I can't wait to see them!

Gia al Qamar

:redface:WOW:redface:
Yame thank you! That means so much to me!!!
I feel so honored by everyone's support and great cheer...especially someone like you who I had the good fortune to teach at one moment in your dance life!

Shanazel

Gia! Got the skirt and harem pants. Love them! Does handing down your costume to me make us sorta like sisters? :D

Gia al Qamar

Gia! Got the skirt and harem pants. Love them! Does handing down your costume to me make us sorta like sisters? :D

Not 'sorta'...absolutely sistas!!! So glad that you received them and love em...the skirt make you want to spin right? Enjoy it!!! XOXOXOX

nightdancer

A few years ago, you'd made these "create a combo" kind of cards. They are white with purple, blue and black artwork. I'd ordered a set, and used them heavily, but have moved a few times since then, so some have gone missing.

Janene Aliza

Attended a Bellydance Superstars show last night ("Club Bellydance") -- it was fantastic !!!! I love how it showcased local troupes/dancers of all styles as well as the Superstars' performances...I know you will have an awesome time !!!

Gia al Qamar

A few years ago, you'd made these "create a combo" kind of cards. They are white with purple, blue and black artwork. I'd ordered a set, and used them heavily, but have moved a few times since then, so some have gone missing.

Oh ok! I was confused!
I sold 2 editions of my "Create a Combo" Belly Dance Deck over a period of 3+ years...they're now sold out...I'm sorry you've lost a few card, but the deck is perfectly usable even with a few missing!
Gia

Gia al Qamar

Attended a Bellydance Superstars show last night ("Club Bellydance") -- it was fantastic !!!! I love how it showcased local troupes/dancers of all styles as well as the Superstars' performances...I know you will have an awesome time !!!

How wonderful to hear 'early reviews' of Club Bellydance!
I am certain I will have a wonderful show...it is the dream of most performers (myself included) to be presented on a beautiful stage with wonderful lighting and all the glory of a legitimate theatrical experience. My number is meant very much for this kind of setting and I am beyond happy to be presenting it for a sold out house!

Gia al Qamar

SO! The night was lovely, it was a great small classic stage...the NJ Dancers were all AWESOME and really stole the show!
I was beyond happy to have so many supporters in the audience and their feedback was priceless...they loved the show!
Most of the shots offered to me so far are a bit blurry...but one student took this photo and I wanted to share!