Hair Care Warning

khanjar

If you really want to care for your hair watch what is in your shampoos and other skin care products for that matter as though everything is a chemical some chemicals are worse than other, a lot worse with some linked to various cancers and in the case of parabens; breast cancer.

I used to have long hair, mid back length when it was wet, so hair care was a biggy with me and I noticed how much my hair improved once I had been on natural hair care products for a few months. Yeah, they are more expensive, don't lather as well, but no industrial chemicals in them, and that suited me and my hair. Yeah we walk around in a chemical soup that the air is, but you can't do anything about that, but you can control what wonder product you put on your body.

But with the apparent rise in various cancers, how many question exactly what chemical preparation they put on themselves, investigate your ingredients and make the right choices.

Amulya

The natural ones don't foam much, but it is a myth that shampoo needs to foam. Also twice shampoo isn't needed.