Oh hai!

Shadawing

Hello :)

I am new into bellydance, under instruction for only 5 months so far, but I'm already in love. :D It all started because of my favourite singer - Shakira. I have seen her using some elements from bellydance, and so I googled and found some video of actual, proffesional bellydancers and it amazed me.

Oh, and I am from Croatia, 18 yrs old. :) I am also drawing and painting, riding, sewing and weaving. :)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
& to the dance:D sounds like you lead a busy life with your sewing weaving etc & now bellydancing. Good for you! Your sewing skills will be very useful for Belly dance:D
~Mosaic

Shadawing

Well, I am in School of Applied Arts and Design in textile department, and that is why I am sewing, weaving etc :D But yeah, my schedule is veery busy. :D I am looking forward doing fashion drawing for bellydance costumes and sewing those. :) My instructor can't wait till' I start sewing for real. :lol: (I am still learning)

Tnx for warm welcome ^^

Rania

By the statement oh hai, I though you where from Pakistan. haha But its Croatia.

Welcome to the forums. Greeting from Ohio!

Shiyii

Hi genius

Can't believe i started my bellydance career with a same reason!I was also so into Shakira's performances,at first i went to the gym to have some bd classes,later on i even went to learn espanol:lol:
And now i can dance while singing her songs:D(sounds awful tho)

Shadawing

I think there are lots of us who have been introduced to bellydance because of Shakira :D

Rania - Lol! :D Tnx :)