Post Thanks / Like

Default Review of Rosa Noreen's Delicious Pauses

Thought you might be interested in my latest review:

atisheh: dance and fitness views and reviews: Review of Rosa Noreen's Delicious Pauses

I thought this was a great DVD, by the way, and as hard as it is to believe, it does offer something new in the market!

Post Thanks / Like

I have enjoyed the part of the DVD I have worked through so far. I like learning how to put stillness into dance at the appropriate moments. You had a nice review.

Post Thanks / Like

I purchased the DVD recently and still haven't had a chance to look at it. Your review has kicked me into gear I will be checking it out on Thursday as i have a day at home.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post
    I purchased the DVD recently and still haven't had a chance to look at it. Your review has kicked me into gear I will be checking it out on Thursday as i have a day at home.
    ~Mosaic
    Ha! Cool... would love to hear what your experience of working with it is. I'm guessing a more experienced dancer uses a lot of the techniques anyway, but it's cool to see it put together, and for me most of it was new.

Post Thanks / Like

Atisheh, thank you for such a detailed review! Teela--I'm happy that you're enjoying it! Mosaic, hope you enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like

Atisheh, I just bought it, an instant impulse after reading your interview! Looking forward to this DVD, it sounds it can help me with my dancers block I have atm.

Post Thanks / Like

Wanted to let you all know that they are back in stock through Amazon.com, in case that's your preferred method of purchase!
    Amazon.com: "Delicious Pauses: Negative Space in Movement" Belly Dance Instructional DVD: Rosa Noreen: Movies & TV

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum Rosa Noreen

Post Thanks / Like

another one for my 70 or so long belly dance wishlist, lol. its looks great.