Belly Dance Costumes for SALE!

curl1982

SALE SALE SALE
I need to create some space in my wardobe so I am selling a few of my costumes. Photos are attached.

Black and gold costume:
Bought it from an American dancer & had it imported. Apparently from am famous designer lady who resently passed away but cannot remember the name she told me.
Wore it only at one performance (looks brand new!) as the skirt is slightly to big for me and the weight is seriously pulling it down :) This costume is pure quality!

The skirt has no slit but has a lovely shape. Half of the skirt is netting diguised by golden polka dots. There is ALOT of beading on the costume.
My hips are 89cm (size 8-10) but the skirt fitted my friend who is a size 14 with rounded J-Lo hips :) It also has gold straps to cross around waist.
I am 5'7'' and the length was perfect - but would also fit a slightly taller dancer.

The bra has padding and I was able to just about squeeze my 34DD in. But again, my friend is a B-C and it fit her well to.

Costumes comes with armlets & headband!

Very stunning costume, elegant & sophisticated - I loved it when I first saw it!. Bought it last year for £300
Selling it for £150 ovno!

Bronze costume:
Bought it at the Raqs Britannia in 2009 and again, wore it only once to dance in a restaurant. No signs of wear & tear - brand new!
Bra B-DD with lots of detailing. Skirt has a nice slit on the side. Length for 5'7'' dancer or a little taller.
Selling for £100 ovno

Green costume
Bought this from a German dance friend in 2008. Only worn it once for a birthday and once to show my students. Perfect with tanned skin as the green is very green :) but not garish.
Bra B-DD but no larger as I was slightly struggeling fitting mine in.
Skirt is slightly short on me (5'7'') so better for a smaller dancer (5'5'' or so).
Hip has nice cut out effect without revealing too much.
Selling for £80 ovno

Sets - Pink & Bronze:
Both fit cup B-DD. Belt for size 10-14 max but hook can be adjusted.
Brand new never worn.
Selling for £30 each

Please contact me on here if you have any questions...

Thanks Kat :)