Hello :)

HipShakeMama

I'm fairly new to bellydance. I started in June and have been hooked ever since. I've always enjoyed the music and was a big fan of Shakira when she first came out.
After having two kids and feeling like I needed some 'me' time, I finally registered in a fun summer shake bellydance class at the local community center.
I've also started running and my favourite thing to listen to is upbeat bellydance music, it really gets me going at a good speed.
I made my first bellydance bra a couple weeks ago and I can't wait to wear it tomorrow for our last class.

Hello from Vancouver!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum. Good for you taking some 'me' time & making your own bra. Look forward to seeing you around the forum.
~Mosaic

moly

I'm fairly new to bellydance. I started in June and have been hooked ever since. I've always enjoyed the music and was a big fan of Shakira when she first came out.
After having two kids and feeling like I needed some 'me' time, I finally registered in a fun summer shake bellydance class at the local community center.
I've also started running and my favourite thing to listen to is upbeat bellydance music, it really gets me going at a good speed.
I made my first bellydance bra a couple weeks ago and I can't wait to wear it tomorrow for our last class.

Hello from Vancouver!

Wellcome to forum!Hello from sunny Texas!:)

LadyLoba

Hello and welcome. I am also a big Shakira fan. My favorite that is strictly a belly dancer is Sadie Marquardt. I also like Kaya a lot....and a bunch of people who are on this forum...check out the video clips on here for a lot of inspiration.

mimi walad

Hello from Vancouver!

hey iam new also hello from dubai