Hi, this is Jingya from China!

Hello everyone!

I'm so excited to be here and have the chance to make new friends. I've been dancing for 2 decades, and my love grows stronger everyday.
Since last year, I've been organizing belly dance events in China (south of Shanghai) to help grow it's popularity here.

There will be a huge event this September. Dancer from ALL OVER!!:dance:
Look at the website: 2012 International Bellydance Cultural Festival Ningbo China

Since I'm still new to this, I'd love suggestions from those who have experience and are willing to help.:pray:

Love to you all, xoxox

~Jingya

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum. Your upcoming festival is going to fabulous with so many well known International dancers. Wish I could be there:D Not only for the dance, but to visit China once again - I love China.
~Mosaic

Yshka

Hi Jingya, welcome to the forum!!

I saw your festival flyers in Facebook, it looks amazing and you're doing a great job. I recognized your name as the beautiful lady tagged in some of Orit's photo's, very cool! :D

Hope you enjoy your time in the forum, this place is great!

Warm wishes from the Netherlands :)

moly

Hello everyone!

I'm so excited to be here and have the chance to make new friends. I've been dancing for 2 decades, and my love grows stronger everyday.
Since last year, I've been organizing belly dance events in China (south of Shanghai) to help grow it's popularity here.

Look at the website: 2012 International Bellydance Cultural Festival Ningbo China

Since I'm still new to this, I'd love suggestions from those who have experience and are willing to help.:pray:

Love to you all, xoxox

~Jingya

Welcome to forum!Oh,amazing!What is the great event you will have!My favorite dancer Alla Kushnir is going to perfome there(actually, we were in the same high school))))

mimi walad

Hello everyone!

Love to you all, xoxox

~Jingya
hey iam new also

Shiyii

I'm also chinese

I've already heard of this bellydance festival,isn't it exciting or what?:D
I'd like to join it if possible,Ningbo is not very far from here in any case;)