Votes: 5 26.3%
  • i browse online and prefer mobile sites

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • i dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Salome

Administrator
Personally, i am frustrated with mobile sites. They never seem to have the part of the site i want to use or whatever... BUT if the community really wanted it, and it would be used...

gisela

Super Moderator
I am not sure. I think this site works pretty well on a phone. It even worked quite well on my non-smartphone I used to have. You know, those old ones with real buttons :shok:

Guess it depends on how the mobile site would be and how much of a hassle it will be for you. Oh yeah, and what the rest of the members say. So far only three have voted ;)

Shanazel

I voted and I guess I don't even know what a mobile site is if you can already pick up OD on a phone. :confused:

Yshka

Dear ladies, I don't really mind either way as I, too, still have one of those phones with real buttons and I don't even have internet access on it :lol:
It seems a lot of people use their phone for everything these days though so it would not be a strange idea.

I love this place best when I just relax and sit down for it properly with my PC or laptop. :D

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I can access this site easily from my phone, and find websites set up for phones lack substance, so I wouldn't bother accessing a mobile site. I access this site mainly on my PC or my Motorola Xoom, both without any problems:D
~Mosaic

Farasha Hanem

I have absolutely no problem accessing the site from my iPhone, and can even moderate from it. I even have an icon for it on my phone's home screen. If we had a mobile page, I probably wouldn't have the flexibility that I have now. But that's just my two cents' worth. I would still choose to use the full site even if there was a mobile one.

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
I am not sure. I think this site works pretty well on a phone. It even worked quite well on my non-smartphone I used to have. You know, those old ones with real buttons :shok:)

Mine I have the website saved on my iphone. When I use it I have to zoom constantly into anything and sometimes the buttons don't want to work well. If a mobile app was created that would be great but even if there was a way to tweak this site so that it loades better on mobile that would be fantastic.

khanjar

To me, my phone is for day to day stuff, communication between those that need to talk to me and me them, although the thing is capable, I do not access the web through the phone. Web time is in my time, after everything else is done and for the web I use a computer, so to me a mobile site is not something I need.

I used to have a smart phone when very few had them seven years ago, an SE P900, still got it somewhere, but that thing taught me certain things should be separate, a phone is a phone, an mp3 player is an mp3 player and a computer is a computer, combine them all and your battery gets eaten away on stuff you want to do leaving nothing for when you actually need.

Last edited:

Daimona

I usually use a computer, but when travelling I've been on via a mobile phone.
The forum works well, but images (particularly the ads) seems like they take forever to load, and reloading them for each of the pages makes things go very slowly...