Just sharing my most recent video

Yame

I don't normally post my videos here, but since I enjoy seeing everybody else dance, maybe I should. It's nice to see what everybody is like and where everybody is at. So, here it is...

7/21/2012 EDIT -
Hi guys! I am just reviving this thread to announce that I have entered the video in the original post in the Ultimate Bellydancer competition.

Here is the link, if you liked the video and would like to vote. To vote, all you do is click the link and click "like."
http://ultimatebellydancer.com/index.php?option=com_videoflow&task=play&id=446

I didn't want to open a new thread for this because between here, Facebook, and Bhuz, I've seen a lot of dancers opening new threads and setting up events to promote their entries, and it gets pushy and annoying. But I understand why they do it, as only the top 10 most "liked" dancers get to move on to the round of judging, receive feedback and get a chance at the prize.

So I figured I should at least point out to the people who seemed to enjoy my video when I first posted it, that it is up for being voted on.

Last edited:

PracticalDancer

It is VERY rare that I do this --- I liked it so much I watched it in full screen. Very, very nicely done!

PS: love that skirt!

Piocca

I have already watched it several times :lol:
soo beautiful :clap:
and the costume looks gorgeous (i think the colour matches your hair perfectly)

Erik

On Friday I am running to stand still but took time to watch your video. No time for an immediate reply. I think it was the second one of yours I have watched. Seems like you were wearing boots in the other one, but my memory might be off.

I try to avoid commenting on member-uploaded videos of themselves because 1) I am not qualified, and 2) it might be assumed that I hated videos which I don't comment on, but I have to say that was an absolutely beautiful dance (and you're not even thirty yet)!!!!!!! :D

Yame

Thank you guys for the compliments! I'm so glad you all liked it.

Erik, you don't need to be "qualified" to have an opinion about dance. Plus, having been watching belly dance for so many years I think you are more than qualified to opine.

Misty, I have been belly dancing for about 5 years.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Yame - Beautiful loved every second of it, you are a joy to watch. Loved the skirt is it fringing layers or fabric? Also do have to say your hair is to die for;)
~Mosaic

Shadawing

Since you posted this video, I have been watching it several times because it's so beautiful and makes me practice more and more, so thank you for that. :D

Shakti

Beautiful dance beautiful dancer... What I think is rare is how interesting your choreography is. Very unique...you have a rare gift! :D

Yame

Hi guys! I am just reviving this thread to announce that I have entered the video in the original post in the Ultimate Bellydancer competition.

Here is the link, if you liked the video and would like to vote. To vote, all you do is click the link and click "like."
Yame of Brazil/USA performing to the song Little B... | Ultimate Bellydancer Contestant

I didn't want to open a new thread for this because between here, Facebook, and Bhuz, I've seen a lot of dancers opening new threads and setting up events to promote their entries, and it gets pushy and annoying. But I understand why they do it, as only the top 10 most "liked" dancers get to move on to the round of judging, receive feedback and get a chance at the prize.

So I figured I should at least point out to the people who seemed to enjoy my video when I first posted it, that it is up for being voted on.