Email provider?

khanjar

Can anyone recommend me a regional free email provider, because i had just about enough of my existing and that due to a suspicion that it fuels racism which I want no part of.

The last straw come today with the release of a story about Gambian Rats invading the Florida Keys, the story image to me was so insensitive and to me inciting of racial abuse which the racists on yahoo UK, the majority it seems have lapped it all up and though they moderate posts made, someone does anyone commenting against the racists gets their posts removed, so I can only conclude yahoo uk is inciting racial hatred and I need to go elsewhere.

The story if anyone can see it is ;

Florida Keys suffers invasion of giant Gambian rats

AndreaSTL

I don't know if it's available where you are, but Hotmail doesn't show any news stories. It's part of the MSN network, but if you access it through Hotmail.com you are taken directly to the sign in page that features an ad (last one I saw was for cell service).

I haven't used it myself, but the only other provider I can think of off the top of my head is Google's gmail.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
I avoid web mail like the plague, and I also avoid Yahoo as much as I can...

With that said, if I were to use webmail, I'd use gmail.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I don't have any problems with gmail, my emails come direct to my computer via my email program ( easy to set that up), no news, and seldom receive anything spammy. Their filtering is pretty good, so I do on occasions go online and check the spam folder (which is automatically cleared once a month) just in case something I want has been filtered out.
~Mosaic

Shanazel

I've been content with gmail which was a HUGE improvement over Juno. Tons of spam and advertising on Juno.