Performances of my group

Taluma

I only performed a few times but I thought I would show them :) I would love to hear what you all think

This dance was part of a bigger show in a big theater
It's a bellydance/flamenco crossover (we were dancing for about 2 years).
(I'm the 3rd girl on the left)

And this is a veildance at one of the party of our dance school (we were dancing for about 3,5 years)
(I'm the 2nd purple girl on the right)

Last edited:

Amulya

Congrats! Looks good :) Is the flamenco fusion Andalusian dance? Dunya's (Ada van de Wijngaard) groups often do that, I haven't seen anyone else do it yet in Holland.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Both dances look lovely, I'd have loved to have seen the flamenco/BD fusion one in normal lights, the red lighting was quite overpowering for me & caused your dancing to be lost in the glow. (not your fault).
~Mosaic

Taluma

Congrats! Looks good :) Is the flamenco fusion Andalusian dance? Dunya's (Ada van de Wijngaard) groups often do that, I haven't seen anyone else do it yet in Holland.

I don't really know...but don't think so.

And yes the light is a bit too much, all photo's are also really red.
But well we're not pro's :)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I don't really know...but don't think so.

And yes the light is a bit too much, all photo's are also really red.
But well we're not pro's :)

I think whoever was the lighting controller maybe didn't realise that the red would swamp the dancers.:) What colour were your costumes?
~Mosaic

Taluma

I think whoever was the lighting controller maybe didn't realise that the red would swamp the dancers.:) What colour were your costumes?
~Mosaic

5 had a costume that was red with black

And the others had black with red.

Amulya

That makes a huge difference! Red light makes red costumes dissapear :( But the dancing was still visible enought to me though. Might be a good thing to tell the person who did the lights (or your teacher) for future reference :)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
The costume is lovely, I agree with Amulya, maybe another time they should have normal lighting:D Still you girls did a great job:D
~Mosaic