Do you put glitter on your bellies when you dance?

Yame

No offense Remus, but all the discussions you've started in this forum are of a very creepy nature.

As a stand alone thread I do not find this particular one offensive, but you've been posting thread after thread about displaying bellies (choli thread, how to gain weight thread), putting things on them (navel jewels thread, piercing thread, glitter thread), fattening your belly (how to gain weight thread), etc. You seem not to talk about much else other than that.

There is more to "belly dance" than this one particular body part, and your incessant focus on it leads me to believe you are not here to discuss belly dance, but to engage in your own personal fetishes and fantasies involving bellies.

That's not what this forum is about, so please stop involving us in it and find a different place where you can discuss this sort of thing.

Amulya

Dancers who use glitter don't only put it on their midrifs but also arms, legs and maybe even face or hair. We have had a few discussions on the use of glitter before, if you want to know more about people's opinions on glitter, do a search. The opinions are quite divided :)

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
I don't particularly like glitter on dancers. Especially when they use so much they look like a walking disco ball!!! I have seen this discussion topic on many other forums and you will get all kinds of answers on it. I do believe it has also been discussed before here as well.

Shadawing

Something like this? I think that, with an apropriate costume, it would look just fine.

gisela

Super Moderator
http://www.hennapage.com/henna/how/gilding/adhesiveandglitter.html

The image is the last one. I think they put a block on the website to protect theior images and that is why we can't insert them. Fair enough. It looks gorgeous with the goldglitter "henna". It's not what I think of when someone says "glitter on the belly" though.

I like a bit of sparkle on the bare skin but not too much.

Last edited:

Amulya

The gold glitter henna is beautiful! But would that stay? I think it's just glitter sprinkled on henna.

Bast

The gold glitter henna is beautiful! But would that stay? I think it's just glitter sprinkled on henna.

No it said they used a medical adhesive, not henna. I think it looks great.

As for glitter, I hate the feeling of body glitter gels but have a couple of glitter body stockings that I love.

teela

Glitter is beautiful but can be a pain to clean up from the floor after someone dances and sheds at the same time.......LOL

Shanazel

Talk about a gimmick. :rolleyes:

The video reminded me of a Lord Peter Whimsey story in which murder was committed by gold-plating the victim.