Drawings, paintings, photographies etc

Shadawing

So, I thought we could share our drawings, paintings, that kind of work here :D
Or you can just share something/someone you like! :dance:

Here is my work:

1.My dog Medo, for me, is the sweetest dog in the world and I can't get enough of taking photos of him. :lol: So, I decided to make a photoshooting every season :lol: And now we are doing spring (because there is going to be part 2).

Winter photoshooting and Spring photoshooting part 1

2.I am drawing and painting for about 5 years, and here are some of my works , so this is like "retrospective" album :lol:

random album

3.I am 3rd year in School of Applied Arts and Design, textile department, so I have to do fashion drawing a LOT. Here are some of the drawings, I have yet to upload paintings.:shok:

fashion drawings

4.I have been doing 30 day drawing challenge with my friend, so, everyday new work had to been done :confused: So there are some good and bad works. :D But it was fun, and challenging. :D

challenge album

NOTE: All albums are public, so even if you don't have facebook, I think you can see them. If you can't, here are some of them on my deviantart acc.

Feel free to criticize, as well. It's just one of the ways for correcting some things. :dance: And I'm looking forward seeing some of your works!

Last edited:

gisela

Super Moderator
What a cute dog :D

I really like your 30 day challenge album. Some very good drawings in there!

Here's a collection of some of my ceramic stuff, some new and some not quite so new, but not previously show here (I think).

Last edited:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Your dog is such a happy looking fellow Shadawing, I am neither a photographer or artist ( only stick figures here and even those are weird:lol:)

Love your ceramics Gisela the BD'er is beautiful.
~Mosaic

Amulya

Shadowing I couldn't see your pictures.

Gisela, ceramics is so much fun, you're good at it! I did 7 or 8 years of ceramics myself, but gave up when I moved town and couldn't find a new teacher. Now I do totally different things. I'll try to find some pictures to share :)