Yame & Aasiyah Cane Dance

Piocca

I'm so in love with this performance, could watch it all day long hence I just HAVE TO share it ;)
I love cane (unfortunately my bellydance class is located in a very small room (low ceiling) so cane is impossible, but well, you learn the most by watching and trying ;)). I love the music (actually I think I haven't heard this song before :shok:). And the fact that it is absolutely spontaneous makes it even lovelier. However, I hope you enjoy it just as much as I do :dance:

Best wishes,
Stephanie

Shadawing

I have watched that peformance, too. Actually, I'm stalking her youtube channel hahaha, she's amazing!! :D

Yame

I didn't notice this was posted here! Thanks!

My friend is the house dancer at that restaurant, but that day we were just there watching the show, it was a sort of birthday hafla. A lot of things went wrong, with multiple dancers being sick and having to pull out, so we were asked to perform something on the spot to fill in for the missing dancers.

I was actually against the idea, since I didn't have a costume with me... but Aasiyah told the birthday girl we'd do it so I had no choice. I do always keep canes in my car. There were about 10 minutes between the time we were asked and the time we performed. Anyways it's always a lot of fun dancing with her, she's like a sister to me.

Too bad this video is so dark, and we're wearing black. You can't even see any hip movements...