Elegant silver dress for sale

gisela

Super Moderator
One piece dress in silver from Cairo Bazaar in Stockholm.
Incl. 2 short gauntlets and a hairband.

350€ or make me an offer. Also interested in a swap.

Beautiful shiny silver fabric with dark and light swirl pattern. Trumpet shaped skirt without slit.

Decoration: silver sequins, black and silver glass beads, rhinestones, silver and pearl-colored plastic beads.
Long gorgeous fringe all around the hips.

The costume is only used three times for max 5 min each time. It is in great condition and does not look worn. No discoloration of makeup. No smell of neither perfume or sweat. A few loose threads that will be fixed before sale. A few marks and tears in the fabric around where the hook has been moved.
I have modified the top edge of the bra by sewing on some ruched fabric. See picture. It is only sewn on, and can be removed if desired. IMO the dress looks more elegant and the bra got a better fit after the changes. The backstrap is prolonged by about 6’’.

Only selling because I can’t fit into it. It is gorgeous and should be danced in. Bonustip: I performed to Faddah (silver) in this costume. It's a great music match:)

Measurements:
From between the cups to bottom edge: 135 cm

Bra:
Around chest (under bust) originally: 93 cm
With extension: max 108 cm
Front (side to side): 37cm

Cup (B or C):
Vertical: 19 cm
Horizontalt: 20 cm

Skirt:
High hip: unstretched 80 cm
Stretched: max 120 cm
Low hip is a little bit more, but very similar.
Length in front: 107 cm, sits about 14 cm higher in front that in the back.
Short gauntlets: 25 cm long.

Last edited:

gisela

Super Moderator
I'd prefer to sell within Europe but don't let that stop y'all ;)

Here are the measurements in inches:

From between the cups to bottom edge 53’’

Bra:
Around chest (under bust) originally: 93 cm 36’’
With extension: max 42.5’’
Front (side to side): 14.5’’

Cup (B or C):
Vertical: 7.5’’
Horizontalt: almost 8’’

Skirt:
High hip: unstretched 31.5''
Stretched: max 47’’
Low hip is a little bit more, but very similar.
Length in front 42’’, sits about 1.5’’ higher in front that in the back.
Short gauntlets 10 '' long.

Last edited:

PracticalDancer

Gisela, do double check your measurements, particularly conversions to inches. My 9 year old daughter has hips bigger than 15". ;)

It is gorgeous and, while not for me, I want to be sure your sale goes smoothly!

gisela

Super Moderator
Oops, did I forget to write that the measurements are the skirt laying flat and doubled. Perhaps it is better to change it to the actual circumference? Thanks for pointing unclear info out to me. :)