Post Thanks / Like

Big Grin Urban Belly Dance Hull

Hello Everyone, My name is Leanne Watson and I have just joined this forum to share experiences with everyone interested in Belly Dance. I am based In Hull but did my degree in dance in Liverpool. I have 15 years experience in Dance an I now teach Urban belly Dance at skyline studio in Hull.
    After learning Belly dance in egypt, and tunisia i was keen to promote the status of belly dance in this modern age.
    Urban belly Dance is a modern form of dance which combines authentic belly dance with more popular forms such as hip hop and street dance to provide a great class which is current and appealing for all and highly benificial to ones fitness.
    Anyone living in the Hull area who is wanting Belly Dance lessons should come down to skyline to check out Urban Belly Dance.
    Classes are on *****WEDNESDAYS 7-8PM******
    SKYLINE STUDIO
    14-18 GRIMSTON STREET
    HU1 3HG

Post Thanks / Like

Default Urban Belly Dance Hull

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Belly Dance Hull View Post
    Hello Everyone, My name is Leanne Watson and I have just joined this forum to share experiences with everyone interested in Belly Dance. I am based In Hull but did my degree in dance in Liverpool. I have 15 years experience in Dance an I now teach Urban belly Dance at skyline studio in Hull.
    After learning Belly dance in egypt, and tunisia i was keen to promote the status of belly dance in this modern age.
    Urban belly Dance is a modern form of dance which combines authentic belly dance with more popular forms such as hip hop and street dance to provide a great class which is current and appealing for all and highly benificial to ones fitness.
    Anyone living in the Hull area who is wanting Belly Dance lessons should come down to skyline to check out Urban Belly Dance.
    Classes are on *****WEDNESDAYS 7-8PM******
    SKYLINE STUDIO
    14-18 GRIMSTON STREET
    HU1 3HG
    Belly Dance is not a dance to seduce men, it is a celebration of feminine beauty which men like to seduce !

Urban Belly Dance was great tonight, nice to see ladies been ladies xxx
    Last edited by Mosaic; 05-03-2012 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Two one liners 2nd post could have been edited so one post was created

Post Thanks / Like

to the forum. Glad to hear your class went so well.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)