Tito & Mimo

Pirika Repun

This is my new favorite video by Tito! I guess this guy with Tito is his nephew "little Mimo" (not so little anymore ;) ) who is all grown up. I guess he is around 16 or something like that now.

I heard that Mimo was more into soccer recently, but I guess he decide to perform with Tito at Nile Group this year. I'm sure this is Mimo, because their chemistry is really great, and you can tell he still have the same movement that he had when he was little boy. And sure he IS really good dancer now! :dance: Yeah, of course Tito can't carry him on his shoulder anymore, but still they are cute together. :)

"Little Mimo" and uncle Tito! :cool:

Jeanne

Oh, that is so fantastic! The "Tito and Little Mimo" clip has always been one of my very favorites. What a treat to see Tito again with no-longer-little Mimo!

Pirika Repun

I'm not sure if this is Mimo, but it looks like. I'll see Tito during the Memorial Day weekend at Las Vegas, so I'll ask him if this is Mimo. Then I'll let you guys know who is this guy. I still think this is Mimo, but will see... ;)

I'm so glad you guys like this video like I do!:yay:

Shanazel

Wow. Listen to the way she just tosses that off: "I'll see Tito during the Memorial Day weekend at Las Vegas, so I'll ask him if this is Mimo."

Envy smites my heart. :(

Shanazel

Get thee behind me, Pirika!

Ooooooh, don't I wish I could? Alas, I've already canceled two out of town trips this year because of finances. Even if I fly out of Denver, it is still over $500 round trip, plus hotel, etc. (See how tempted I am? I checked rates.)

Tarik Sultan

Get thee behind me, Pirika!

Ooooooh, don't I wish I could? Alas, I've already canceled two out of town trips this year because of finances. Even if I fly out of Denver, it is still over $500 round trip, plus hotel, etc. (See how tempted I am? I checked rates.)

Did you look on bookit.com? They have really cheap rates, plus there's the best Western down the street at only $67.00 a night. Double occupancy at the hotel comes out to $60 per person, 4 room occupancy is only #37 per person...... Hold on I'll get the snake to tell you the rest....

Shanazel

Did you look on bookit.com? They have really cheap rates, plus there's the best Western down the street at only $67.00 a night. Double occupancy at the hotel comes out to $60 per person, 4 room occupancy is only #37 per person...... Hold on I'll get the snake to tell you the rest....

Oooooo, I think I know who the snake is...

Pirika Repun

Okay ladies and gents

I asked Tito who was the guy with tabla solo, and guess what? It was MIMO!!! Yes, all grown up Mimo with Tito. Tito said that Mimo is 17 & half now. :shok: So, Tito can't lift Mimo on his shoulder anymore!

I'm so glad Mino still dance and he is really good! :dance: