Selling 3 pretty suits!!nice colors!!:)

Glitters

Selling Brand new Gowns

Hello everyone! How are you? I finally took pictures for the 3 suits I'm selling. Selling for $500 each or name your price . + shipping

These are indian/pakistani styled lehngas.Heavily rich embroidered with sequins, beads, bullion, cutdana, stones and zari work. A dupatta (shawl-type) comes along with it, also Contrasting of these suits are super nice. If you're interested please let me know, and also let your friends know

P.S You can wear these suits in any way. Ex: with belly showing or without

Duppata - 45 inches in width
1 feet 26 inches length

Blouse - 4-7 inches sleeves ( blue one is 4 inches, red one is 7 inches)
17 inches chest = 34
13 inches waist =26
15 inches bottom of shirt width

Skirt- 41 inches
15 inches top of skirt (adjustable)

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me

Link to All pictures :

http://photobucket.com/glittersdoll

Last edited:

gisela

Super Moderator
Those are beautiful! I am not looking to buy lenhgas but I love these. Good luck with the sale :)

Glitters

Gisela - Thank you!

Amulya- The links iv posted is not the actual gowns. It's just an example of how they look. If your interested I can take an actual picture of the 3 dresses :) let me know! and sorry for the late reply. I haven't got time to log on the forum.

Daimona

You are asking for advice on how to sell them:

• Selling things online, good pictures are very important. Don't wait for anybody to ask for pictures. A lot of potential buyers wouldn't bother to ask.
  • Accurate descriptions are necessary. Descriptions as "how they almost look like" will not be good enough in my book. As a potential buyer (in general) I want to know exactly what a thing look like and what sizes/measurements the items has (particularly clothing/costumes) before I buy it, and thereby get an idea of the quality. I assume I'm not the only one.

If your advertisement is good enough and is seen by the right people, the dresses will be easily sold.

I don't know any place particular for selling/bying Indian clothing, as I'm more interested in ME costuming.

Glitters

Hello everyone! How are you? I finally took pictures for the 3 suits I'm selling. :) Selling for $500 each or name your price . + shipping

These are indian/pakistani styled lehngas.Heavily rich embroidered with sequins, beads, bullion, cutdana, stones and zari work. A dupatta (shawl-type) comes along with it, also Contrasting of these suits are super nice. If you're interested please let me know, and also let your friends know :)

P.S You can wear these suits in any way. Ex: with belly showing or without

Duppata - 45 inches in width
1 feet 26 inches length

Blouse - 4-7 inches sleeves ( blue one is 4 inches, red one is 7 inches)
17 inches chest = 34
13 inches waist =26
15 inches bottom of shirt width

Skirt- 41 inches
15 inches top of skirt (adjustable)

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me :)

Link to All pictures :

Suits pictures by Glittersdoll - Photobucket