TribalFest Requests? (online video classes, who would you like to see teaching)

zaridancer

Hello, all ! (I thought I had an account on this site already but I couldn't get in, so I made a new one. )

Kajira is having RAQStv.com film every TribalFest workshop where the instructor is willing to let it happen. The purpose of this is to distribute it online on the website On-Demand Streaming Video | RAQStv - Online Belly Dance Classes

Is there any instructor at TribalFest 2012 whom you'd like to access online?

(Students who participate in the classes that are filmed will receive a gift certificate in the amount that they paid for the workshop that they can use on the website to purchase other tribal fest workshops for a discounted price. So, they will basically be refunded their fees. Plus, there will be a part of the classroom that is a blind spot, where people who don't want to be on film won't be seen.)

So, if there's a particular workshop you are interested in viewing, let us know at social@raqstv.com Make your request now, and we'll see if we can satisfy.

P.S. - I had a hard time figuring out which forum this should go in. So if it is in the worng place, pls feel free to move it.

Essentially, what Im conveying is that I would like the feedback of potential students who are into tribal or fusion styles to know who they are most interested in, because I'm not sure who to focus in on, with just one of me and then 55 different teachers.

Since the invite to TribalFest just landed in my lap, I would like to make the most of it. .. For each hour of video you see up on RAQStv, it takes about 5-6 hours of admin, technical and setup work on our side, let alone the expenses involved. That figure also does not even count the time it takes to shoot and edit the video in the first place...it is a very labor intensive project, so I've gotta work smart.

Last edited by a moderator:

nightdancer

I would be interested in streaming:

• Teacher: Carolena Nericcio
    Class Title: Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something ATS

Teacher: Heather Shoopman
    Class Title: Holding Space, Moving Slow and Game Face

Teacher: Deb Rubin
    Class Title: Cultivating The Ultimate Slink Factor: part 1

Teacher: Tempest
    Class Title: Essence of the Dance: From the Inside Out

Teacher: Jill Parker

Class Title: Liberation! Traveling Hip Movements for the Tribal Fusion Belly Dancer AND Shimmies Demystified & Deconstructed!

Hopefully, that will give you something to start with.

zaridancer

thanks nightdancer for you suggestions! I arranged with one of your choices and will see about the others, thank you again. The choice at TF is overwhelming for a first-timer like me :)