Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

My checks get red for no reason, I'm not nervous it just happens. I don't even need to put blush on cause of it. Usually goes away but I think I'm just conditioned to have that happen when I put makeup on.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. Beginning dancer. Knows nothing.
    2. Intermediate dancer. Knows everything. Too good to dance with beginners.
    3. Hotshot dancer. Too good to dance with anyone.
    4. Advanced dancer. Dances everything. Especially with beginners
    ~ Attributed to Dick Crum, a folk dance teacher ~

New York out in the 'burbs of Lungh Eylund
    Post Thanks / Like

Default red faced dancing

Another thing about red-faced dancing, sometimes when my face gets overheated, my eyelids get red and swollen, my dr thought it was the salt from the perspiration that was irritating the eyelid and recommend that a very thin film of over the counter 1% hydrocortisone cream would help with that. It works so I put it on first, then moisturizer then eye shadow.... no more swollen itchy eyelids. Creaks

Post Thanks / Like

My face gets red if it's too hot, too cold, or during any type of exercise. Got it from my mom I think. I suppose I could google it to find out why it happens, and if there's a solution. It'd benefit both of us as I get so self-conscious from it.

Post Thanks / Like

Something I found:
    "I've had this issue my whole life! When I was in elementary school I got sent home after lunch-time recess a number of times because my face would be so red/hot that the school nurse said I had a fever and sent me home. I was embarassed all through middle school/high school sports as it seemed I was the only one who had this issue and thought it meant I was out of shape. While running XC in college the NCAA doctor verified that there was in fact nothing wrong with me, that everyone's body handles the heat and blood flow from exercise differently and some people sweat profusely, some hardly at all, and some turn beet red "

Also sometimes your body sends blood vessels to the surface to regulate tempature.

Post Thanks / Like

This is kinda left field but...

Is it possible you are holding your breath?

I have problems with flushing red also but it is much worse when I forget to breath with the dance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12