Tribal or gothic lessons via Skype?

DancingPoet

Hi everyone,

I have been looking for a while to find a teacher who will give tribal or gothic belly dance lessons via Skype. I have e-mailed three people, two who listed their Skype dance lesson services online, and never heard back. Any suggestions? I've been investing an hour each way ($30 gas) every week plus $45 an hour for Egyptian belly dance lessons which I'm not going to necessarily give up entirely. The lessons have helped me but I am looking to find a more convenient option closer to my area of interest. Thanks!

S

Amanda (was Aziyade)

Ruric-Amari (Ruric Amari .Com | Belly Dance, Bollywood, and Tahitian Dance performances and classes in Louisville, KY and Indiana and online) offers both online Tribal classes and Skype private lessons. I don't know that she specifically does Gothic, but she's well educated in various Tribal formats and does a lot of experimental type dancing herself. I think she could help you out :)

Also there is the Virtual ATS studio (Online Classes - ATS Belly Dance) which has ATS classes online -- they might do Skype. I'm not sure about that though.