PETITES! Make me an offer! 5 costumes for A-B cups and 34-38 hips

TiffaniAhdia

I just bought a new costume and spent too much! So I'm selling a few treasures . Here are the details on all of them. Hip measurements are for where the skirt sits! (Mid hip) Pics are below. Feel free to email me at crum26@marshall.edu with any questions! THANK YOU TONS!:

Lilac Johara (asking $200): Older Johara. Very comfortable and durable! Bra is for an A-C cup and the hips can stretch from 34-39 inches. For shorties around 5'0-5'2.

Red costume (asking $100): Handmade from a sari with lots of hand embroidery. Bra is for 32-34 A (not any bigger, pretty tiny). Comes with full skirt and the extra fabric can be used as either a long veil or the way I used it was to wrap around the top of the skirt. There is a video of me dancing in it below. Skirt stretches from 34-38 hips and is pretty sheer (so you'll either need something underneath or use the extra fabric as a wrap.

Brown/Gold costume ($75): Handmade Turkish costume. Bra is for 32-36 A cups. The straps are made so that the left side cuts across and is supported with rows of beads. Skirt is for shorties (I'm 5'2) and stretches from 35-38 inch hips with 2 high slits in the front. The costume is chocolate brown, the photo made the color come out strange.

Purple ($100): The color is actually a royal purple (no clue why my camara made it blueish). Top is 34-36 A (may fit a B), skirt fits 34-38 inch hips. I'm 5'2 and have to wear heels with this costume, so it will fit someone anywhere from my height to 5'5.

SOLD! Black/Gold ($100): This one a friend bought for me in Saudi Arabia (hints the face cover). The bra is not supported (more like a tank top strap that I converted to halter). Will fit 32-38 A-B. Harem pants are slit on the sides (very cute) and stretch from 34-37 inch hips. Length is appropriate for 5'2 (with heels) to around 5'5 or 5'6. This lots of beading and bells on it. Also comes with 2 sleeves and face cover. Pants are sheer, so you will need to wear something under it or wear a scarf.

Last edited: