Article-Is Bellydance For Everyone?

Venefica

I am learing the most basic whit a video before I take a class. I have cordination dificulties and dont think I can keep up whit a class before I have at least some training. Thank you for the information by the way.

da Sage

I cannot turn left or right...I have to turn "over my left shoulder", or "over my right shoulder".:rolleyes:

I also have trouble with left and right. Always been like that and probably always will be. I know more people with the same problem and those are all intelligent people :confused: Probably just some weird brain twists ;)
In the beginning I had trouble with clock wise and counter clockwise. Why couldn't my teacher just say right or left. When I'm facing the mirror, everything is transposed for me and the students, so in my confused moments I say "now your other right":lol: In learning a choreo, directions can be a challenge, so I use the clock method to get everyone on the same page(including me)
Yasmine

Venefica

Clockwise and conter clokwise I ahve not had alot of problems whit, probably due to alot of occult rituals done where that is an inportant movement patterns in ritual.