Hello from upstate New York!

SundownDancer

Hello everyone!
I'm new to the site, and to the area (around Ellenville, NY). Hoping to make some good connections as well as new friends.

I've been dancing for over ten years, and it has been a *big* mixture. I've studied belly dancing, Irish Step, Scottish Highland, Gypsy Rom, as well as being a certified Ballroom & Latin dance instructor. Whew! One thing I love to do is integrate one dance form with another. So much fun! But I have started to delve more into the "tribal fusion" style and have completely fallen in love. Hopefully I've finally found my niche!

I was a part of the troupe "Celtic Gypsies" for awhile until distance kept us too far apart. I am now starting to brave into the world as a soloist, but I am hoping to find a partner(s) here in my area!

Sadly, there doesn't seem to be many belly dancers around here (I've only met one professional and one of her students) and can't seem to find anymore anywhere! So if you're out there and reading this, give me a shout! I would love to hear from you. :)

Shimmies!,
~Sara
(Still debating on a stage name ;))

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum
~Mosaic