Can't find song!

farasharaks

I recently purchased a song from Itunes, and have been going frantic trying to see if I can get it translated into english. My problem is that now it's nowhere to be found! It's a recent album release, but for whatever reason it's not available anymore. Has this happened to anyone before? I really love this song but now I need to get it translated before my next performance as I want to use this song! :(

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Have you tried allthelyrics.com? Someone there may be able to help. What's the name of the song in case someone here knows it.
~Mosaic

farasharaks

Thank you, yes I've tried there and everywhere. Is it true that Fadl Shaker has retired from singing? I keep reading conflicting reports that he will not sing anymore, I also read that he is protesting the Syrian situation. I'm wondering maybe that's why I'm having no luck with my song! I think this song I was looking for "khadetni el ayam" is a new release, because I found it on amazon and I actually bought it on Itunes and now it looks like it was removed! I just need the lyrics, but the song is no where to be found, maybe someone released the song without his approval, I don't know. I'm pretty frustrated because I just want to know what he is saying before I perform it! Very strange, guess I'll just have to pick another song :(