TRIPLE Isis wings/ Show Bellydance

Farasha Hanem

Magic Flower
Choreographed and performed by Iana Komarnytska
Music composed by: Emrah Hatipoğlu
Main Stage at IBCC 2012 (International Bellydance Conference of Canada)

Iana Komarnytska

If you like this video, please, vote for it at :)
Iana Komarnytska (Ukraine/Canada) - Triple Isis wi... | Ultimate Bellydancer Contestant

:shok::shok::shok: *heart pounding like a hummingbird on a case of Red Bull!!!* I WANNA LEARN TO DO THAT!!! :D Well, not that exact routine, but I wanna learn to use multiple Isis wings!!! :D

I gotta learn to curb my little girl enthusiasm and act my age, not my shoe size. >.>

AndreaSTL

That's some fancy stick work right there! I hadn't seen anyone use multiple pairs of wings before, and it looks nice. If I tried that I'd be a danger to myself and others! :)

Shanazel

That was pretty but I am still not much a fan of Isis wings. I can only watch someone wave and spin for so long before Loie Fuller comes to mind.

Farasha Hanem

That was pretty but I am still not much a fan of Isis wings. I can only watch someone wave and spin for so long before Loie Fuller comes to mind.

:confused: *tries to hide her too-big pink Isis wings behind back, and tries to look casual walking backwards to leave the room* :whistle:

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
I was there to see this in person!! What an excellent dance and I was totally in awe.

I hate! Hate websites that make the only way to vote is by liking through facebook!!! I refuse to link my facebook via external sites so that they get spam my page with advertisements or get backdoor access to my information. Also there is no way for anyone to vote if they don't have a facebook page.

Last edited:

Jane

Gotta agree with Shan on this.

It was pretty and not my cup of tea at all. IMO the prop was the dance instead of enhancing it. Also, excessively long for a specialty prop piece. About two minutes of anyone fluffing and spinning fabric and I'm bored. You could tell the dancer knew how to dance well; I would prefer to see her dancing rather than her fabric. Any clips of this dancer without wings?

I've only seen one wing prop piece I actually liked because most of the time they take over and are too limiting. In a megency attention grabber I can deal. A whole dance with them is not for me.

Iana

Thank you very much for your feedback! I'm very glad that you enjoyed this video! :)

I hate! Hate websites that make the only way to vote is by liking through facebook!!!

They really use facebook identification... I agree that this is not the best solution but they try to avoid voting several times by the same person. At least, this is honest :)

Any clips of this dancer without wings?
You are welcome :) Here is my youtube channel and website
http://www.youtube.com/user/YaninaJawl?feature=mhee
www.ianadance.com