Spreading the word about my online belly dance contest entry

Shems

I've entered an international online belly dance contest "The Ultimate Belly Dancer" as a soloist and with my troupe Barakaat. The ten contestants in each category with the most votes get judged by a panel of judges well known in the business, feedback is given and winners are selected. I would love to make the top ten, but I can't do it unless I can enough votes, so I'm spreading the word.

If you watch and like my videos, I would love it if you can help me and my troupe get to the judging round of this contest by voting and/or sharing the link with others.

Voting is easy. All you have to do is go to my videos on the official contest website (see the links below) and click like. Voting is from July 1st to July 31st. 2012. You can also vote for more than one person in each category, in case you wanted to vote for a few different dancers. Here are the direct links:

My solo:
Shems in Baltimore performing Assaya with the Salt... | Ultimate Bellydancer Contestant

My Troupe Barakaat in the Traditional Category:
Barakaat - Drum Piece at Art of the Belly, Marylan... | Ultimate Bellydancer Contestant

My Troupe Barakaat in the Fusion Category:
Barakaat - Sword Piece at Art of the Belly in Ocea... | Ultimate Bellydancer Contestant

Also if anyone else in this forum have entered the contest, I'd love to see your set, feel free to post your links here. I've been trying to watch them all so I can vote for my favorites, but there are so many to sort through. :) Thanks!

Shems

Voting ends tomorrow in this little contest, so I thought I'd bump my little thread up with one last plug to see if I can get in a few more votes.

Thank you to all of you who voted for me! <3 <3 <3

Leah

Shems,

You are a cutie.

The drum solo was unique, and great to know your troupe is learning to play the doumbek as well as dance to it.

Your cane dance was my fav.
You have a very enchanting energy on stage, people just naturally want to watch you.

Hope you did well in the contest.

Leah