Saja - Tribal Fusion Bellydance

Saja

I've been involved in classical bellydance for last ten years. Tribal fusion came few years ago when I also started to train ATS. What I do is defenitly Tribal fusion. But a year ago I met my last of many teachers I've had. She teaches me one of the classical indian dance, Kathak. Which affected me unexpectedly and influence the dance strongly.

Erik

Hi Saja. I typically like watching fusion videos when 1) they are presented as fusion, and 2) they are not too strange. I liked your videos. Welcome. :)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum. Lovely fusion performances. I suggest to put the videos in our youtube subforum and put the link to the subforum in your intro post, you'll get more members viewing that way as well. If you have a problem with posting them in the youtube forum let me know and I can do it for you.
~Mosaic

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Howdy!

A Cabaret guy here, but I'm dabbling in TF a bit. Was taking a pure ATS class until a few months ago.

Saja

to the forum. Lovely fusion performances. I suggest to put the videos in our youtube subforum and put the link to the subforum in your intro post, you'll get more members viewing that way as well. If you have a problem with posting them in the youtube forum let me know and I can do it for you.
~Mosaic

Hej hej,

would like to post them but can't find you tube subforum. Can you help me, please?

Thank you all for warm welcome!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hej hej,

would like to post them but can't find you tube subforum. Can you help me, please?

Thank you all for warm welcome!
Here's the link to the subform forum:D Sorry it is actually under video - Video - Belly Dance Forums If you aren't sure how to embed read the sticky ( stickys are always pinned to the top of a forum) But if you can't get it to work just put the links and either myself or the forum mod will embed for you.
~Mosaic