Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello!! from Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hi!!
    My name is Melisa, my artistic name is Zafirah Hadassah. I'm a bellydance teacher from Buenos Aires and I'm the owner of the bellydance costume brand Neith de Sais.
    I organice an event every year in Buenos Aires with international artists and the best teachers from Argentina.
    First one was in 2010 and I brougth the darbuka player Bam Boulos from Nice, France to perform and teach and I had the great Amir Thaleb performing and teaching too, and two more dancers from here, Sarat and Aisha Salam.
    And this year the second one was a month ago, I brought from Greece a male dancer, Iakovos Gogua and I had the participation of Saida, Yamil Annum and Shanan from my country.
    All this event is sponsored by my costume brand and in each event I present a collection of my bellydance costume.
    These are my web pages for my costume and for my events but they're in spanish, I'm working on the english version.
    indumentaria-arabe.tk
    eventosneithdesais.tk
    So I'm very glam of being part of this forum and having the chance to meet artist from all over the world, sorry for my english and mistakes I might have.
    Lots of kisses from Argentina!!

Post Thanks / Like

To the forum. Your events sound wonderful wishing you continued success with them. Don't worry about your English so far it is fine & if anyone wasn't sure about something I am sure they would ask We have many members whose first language isn't English, you'll be fine.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Thank You very much Mosaic!! Besos!!