Six close to brand new Geisha Moth for sale!

DancingPoet

Two close to brand new Geisha Moth for sale!

I went on a few Geisha Moth shopping sprees lately, and as much as I love her work I need to let some of it go (especially the things that don't fit). All of these were either worn once or simply did not fit me so they didn't really get worn. Here's what I'm selling.

1. Geisha Moth black cotton ring vest with Sharon Kihara patch (XXL) $20
2. Geisha Moth green and black lace Sugar Skirt (XXXL) $70

If you want to buy multiple items, we can make a deal. Shipping within the U.S. should be pretty cheap, but depends upon the item.

I strongly prefer PayPal.

Thanks!

Last edited:

lilith71

Where are the rest of the pictures? and how does the sizing fit? What would the waist sizes and bust sizes fit? Thanks!

DancingPoet

Hi, I edited it to where all the rest of the pictures - except the green & black lace sugar skirt - are on. I will need to try to take a decent picture of the sugar skirt.

The red/black Skirtzee almost instantly sold so I took it off the list....

As far as bust/waist sizes, I will try to find out more, but for the pieces that don't have drawstring (yogirt has a drawstring so it fits sizes 0-28 and beyond in some cases) or are not a wristlet here's the general idea:

XXL 20-22
XXXL 24-28

I will say if your bust size is above say 38-DDD, it is not going to fit into the ring vest (which is why I am selling it.) Generally, you wear the same size in Geisha Moth that you would your regular pants and tops but that did not work in my case.

Thanks!

Tikvah

Do you have a pic about how the shruggie fits? I'm trying to figure out if the shruggie is something that goes over the bust. I might be interested :)

DancingPoet

Do you have a pic about how the shruggie fits? I'm trying to figure out if the shruggie is something that goes over the bust. I might be interested :)

I will see what I can find. It was the wrong size for me so I couldn't tell you for sure.

I updated the list because several of the items have sold :)