Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello from Ishtar xXx

COLOR="Purple"]Hi to all my fellow belly buddys [/COLOR][/COLOR]

I am currently a teacher and performer in South Wales but in 6 short weeks i will be moving my beautiful family to co Cork, Ireland - where i spemt my youth. Im hoping to start dancing pretty much as soon as i land lol

I cant find any current teachers of modern fusion in Cork so would love to hear of any, but am hoping to start my own classes and build a dance family like i have here at the moment with an amazing dance troup

Both my daughters 12 and 5 dance and are amazing me every day with how much better than me they are lol

I have had the utmost pleasure of spending the last 4 years danceing, teaching and performing with the most amazing dancer and even better friend and it breaks my heart to be leaving her and our dancing girls but they will continue to dance and wow audiences and will always be MY girls xxx

Post Thanks / Like

to the forum. Hope your move goes smoothly and it won't be too long before you are dancing again.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!!