Post Thanks / Like

Default Belly Dance Instructor in Belgium

Hi ~ I moved to Belgium a few days ago and I want continue my belly dance classes. I started taking Belly Dance classes a year ago in New Jersey, USA, and now I don't want to stop. I really like it and enjoy it. I think is a beautiful art form. I have not been able to locate an instructor near the area I live in, Rhode St. Genese, so if any of you can recommend someone, I really will appreciate it. Merci!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Alma!

Welcome to Belgium!

There are quite a few teachers in Brussels, is that close enough?

There's Serkan, also a forum member. Sorry, can't be objective about him since he's my teacher: he's just great!! His classes are so much fun. He teaches on Wednesdays near subway stop 'Madou' Belly Dancer Serkan ::: www.serkan.be

Salwa: a great dancer, but don't know how she teaches Salwa - official web site

Katja Kauttu: I have seen her perform several times and I adore her style which is classical Egyptian. She doesn't have a website but I'll pm her phone number if you like. She teaches on Tuesdays near subway stop 'Simonis'.
    Last edited by Helena; 01-29-2007 at 01:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you, Helena!

Thank you so much for this information. I have just send him an email to get a schedule of courses and more info. I hope I can start soon, because I really enjoy bellydancing!

Post Thanks / Like

Serkan is great

We all miss him here in Greece, so my vote goes for him

Maria Aya