Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Requesting new username

Hello,

I understand one has to request an admin to change a username? If so, would it be possible for my name to be changed to Sophia Maria?

Thanks so much!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by animadanza View Post
    Hello,

I understand one has to request an admin to change a username? If so, would it be possible for my name to be changed to Sophia Maria?

Thanks so much!
    I suggest you PM/email Salome direct.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Okie! Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

What's with all the name changes? SnakeLady is now Roshanna, and Animadanza is now Sophia Maria.

Can I change my name to Jean-Claude?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    What's with all the name changes? SnakeLady is now Roshanna, and Animadanza is now Sophia Maria.

Can I change my name to Jean-Claude?
    Now, now, Erik is a perfectly sensible name, I am sure jean-Claude won't suit you
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

You're right again, Mosaic. You know, I think of you like tiles of different colors, and with the tiles carefully arranged in such a way that taken in their entirely they create a picture, kind of like a..........

Oh, if only I could think of a metaphor.

Actually, the name planned for me was Leonard, but as I was born with a few sprouts of red hair it was changed to Erik. I looked in the mirror once and tried to imagine myself as a Leonard. No. No, it is not logical.

Post Thanks / Like

I was supposed to be William Rufus, Jr. My sister was supposed to be WIlliam Rufus, Jr. My folks resigned themselves by the third child and my brother was supposed to be Catherine Elaine.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    You're right again, Mosaic. You know, I think of you like tiles of different colors, and with the tiles carefully arranged in such a way that taken in their entirely they create a picture, kind of like a..........

Oh, if only I could think of a metaphor.

Actually, the name planned for me was Leonard, but as I was born with a few sprouts of red hair it was changed to Erik. I looked in the mirror once and tried to imagine myself as a Leonard. No. No, it is not logical.
    Would that be "kind of like a mosaic" I suppose I could even be a coat of many colours ...

As for Leonard thank you Erik's Mum & Dad, that you decided on Erik - Leonard always reminds me of my parents very first refrigerator way back in the "olden" days - a massive clunky cream coloured thing with a massive door opening handle - brand name Leonard

Shan - William's OK, but serious Rufus, my uncle's crazy, funny labrador dog was called Rufus ... So glad you are you!

OK I must stop this & get back to what this forum is for
    ~Mosaic

Post Thanks / Like

Daddy was named after a relative, William Rufus King. There was a king named William Rufus as well, but not a relative. Once my brother's name got misspelled on his driver's license. My brother, having a sense of humor, didn't bother to get it corrected so for years he was William Fufus.
    "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn " if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    Daddy was named after a relative, William Rufus King. There was a king named William Rufus as well, but not a relative. Once my brother's name got misspelled on his driver's license. My brother, having a sense of humor, didn't bother to get it corrected so for years he was William Fufus.
    I like your brother's sense of humour Fufus - Could have been a pet name for Confucius But I see that Rufus is a family name. Bartley is/was our family name handed onto the 2nd born son, I have no idea why - my dad was Ross Bartley, His Dad Thomas Bartley, my 2nd brother is Reid Bartley & said thank goodness he didn't have sons. Looks like the family name will end with him. After the TV show the Simpson's came along he never mentioned his 2nd name
    ~M

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast