HenryG® Tribal-Fusion Belly Dance Yoga Pants Sale, 50% OFF

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I just placed an order for a green skirt and a pair of green fan veils (I'm having a lust for anything green lately :lol:)
Now I'm excitedly waiting for my things!
I've never been a green person, but last year I also turned to green, the green of the lovely flower Henry said he is sending you. It's such a pretty green.
~Mosaic

henrygdance

Purple Beaded 3-piece Belly Dance costume set, Belly dancing outfits

50% OFF sale, ONLY $27.45, PLUS Free shipping

You will be delighted by this belly dance 3 pieces set that comes with one very well worked bra made of purple beads, one matching belt made of white and purples beads and with beads fringes, and a purple high quality chiffon skirt. We offer you our wonderful hair accessory and brooch colorful flowers!

-The size of bra -34C, 36C and 38C
- Color: Purple

Measurement detail:
- Length: 38 "
- Waist: about 24" a 34" (Elastic hips)
- Color: Purple

Click here for more detail

Last edited:

henrygdance

Yeah, It is really beautiful GREEN color! Just like new tree leaf in Spring.

I've never been a green person, but last year I also turned to green, the green of the lovely flower Henry said he is sending you. It's such a pretty green.
~Mosaic

henrygdance

Join henryg dance affiliate program

HenryG dance affiliate program is DIFFERENT. We not only let you Make 8% commission for Dance Attire, but also let YOU offer a 10% discount to your friends, followers and visitors!

Get your friends, classmates, students and visitors into great value dance shoes & dancewear and be rewarded for it!

Click here to visit HenryG dance affiliate program to learn more!

gisela

Super Moderator
I just placed an order for a green skirt and a pair of green fan veils (I'm having a lust for anything green lately :lol:)
Now I'm excitedly waiting for my things!

Recieved the items today, thank you!

The skirt is really pretty with three layers in various length. Quite fluffy! The green nuance is perfect. I was kind of expecting a nicer chiffon quality, but I am sure that the price would increase with that. The wire edge is nice and strong to make it cool and wavy. For the price I paid I think this is a good deal.

The fan veil is ok for practice and for finding out if fan veils are your thing. To be honest, the flow of the fabric is not the best and I don't think it is real silk (correct me if I am wrong). The glue is a bit splotchy and there is a lot of fraying on the edges. BUT... It cost me $5 (on sale) and the colour is really nice. As I said, for a first fanveil it is totally ok. The splotches wont show from a distance and I bet it floats nicer after some careful ironing.

The flower-gift is really cute! Thanks a lot!

I hope you don't mind my review here. Overall I am pretty satisfied with my order. The answers were prompt and polite and I was kept up to date with how far the order had come. I recieved the order after just a bit over two weeks which was what I was informed of when ordering.

henrygdance

Hi, gisela:

Really appreciate your comments and feedback. We will try very hard to improve our products quality.

Again, thank you very much

HenryG dance