My fitness project

gisela

Super Moderator
:dance: I'd love to loose inches in that speed. Please share some of your belly shaping routines! :pray: :dance:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Moonshine I don't want to demotivate you but you need to tone in down. Frankly I'm getting very turned off at your posts, and I know what it is like to be excited but others won't be and will/are taking offense.

Also taking your measurements so frequently and crazy workouts are not healthy at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fear that you are starting on an fitness obsessive compulsive road that you don't even notice.

I also extremely fear that others will take your unhealthy advice and injure themselves in the process. As well as mentally hurt themselves by taking your words as insults against their own personal achievements, their own ability to workout, and their own challenges.

Yes we like to be supportive but don't tell us your measurements every day. Give us the feedback at the end of the month and compare those stats to the beginning. Bodies fluctuate from so many factors hourly that taking obsessive data makes it invalid, it does not really tell you the truth.

If you require constant feedback, somewhere to post all your achievements, personal feelings then I recommend you start a blog or keep a private diary. There are many free blog sites to choose from, I even have one of my own.
Just edited this as I quoted the wrong post - But I agree, a fitness blog for fitness fanatics would be a good thing, rather than do it here.
~Mosaic

Last edited:

kaza26

;)

Besides dancing...I am doing yoga and tai chi..its helping me with my fitness goals and also helping me to learn and to control better my body!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hello hello :)

day of my belly blitz.I realised last night just how much each session gives.Dance really awakens us,brings us to life,and each session we take,awakens us that little bit more.

I fit in 6 sessions yesterday.Not sure how many I will fit in with today,I start after osting here.I was up earlier today,that helps alott.A bit tired but I know once I get started,the energy will flow.

My aim today is minimum effort,to completely relax through my conditioning and with my drillz for thee skillz :)

good luck everyone with your new healthier choices.

The more you awaken the truth in you,
the more you will be able to recognise,take in,the pure love
coming to you from God.
Like clean water.
-Dadi Janki
I am bemused, :think:why don't you post all this stuff on a fitness forum - how come you don't talk about dance?

I must say minimum effort would be my dream exercise:lol:

I also prefer dance quotes - Oh I know why, I am on a bellydance forum!
~Mosaic

da Sage

Mosaic, to be fair, this IS a fitness forum.

I also happen to find the posts by the O.P. in this thread to be self-righteous, self-aggrandizing, and thoroughly annoying. I also doubt that she's dropping full inches at the rate she describes; if she's truly losing weight that quickly, her regimen can't be healthy.:naghty:

I think this series of posts is better suited for a stand-alone fitness blog or online fitness-dedicated group, but I think there is a place for her posts here. Annoyed persons can always avoid the thread in the future.:D

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Mosaic, to be fair, this IS a fitness forum.

I also happen to find the posts by the O.P. in this thread to be self-righteous, self-aggrandizing, and thoroughly annoying. I also doubt that she's dropping full inches at the rate she describes; if she's truly losing weight that quickly, her regimen can't be healthy.:naghty:

I think this series of posts is better suited for a stand-alone fitness blog or online fitness-dedicated group, but I think there is a place for her posts here. Annoyed persons can always avoid the thread in the future.:D
You are correct, it is a health & fitness forum, but to my mind this is a personal blog about someones fitness regime, which appears to be impossible or if such dramatic changes are occurring on an almost daily basis, then I don't believe as others have stated it is at all healthy & I prefer to see realistic & healthy posts on the subject. Dance can be a fitness subject and very little dance comes through the original OP's posts.

I was also being a little facetious (just a little) - my apologies:D
~Mosaic

Leah

Agreement with Mosaic

Hello Ladies,

Moonshine- we all hope you are doing well and taking healthy and gentle care of your body while staying committed and motivated.

Are you "representing" the fitness regime that is described in your posts, or

maybe this workout routine is a diversion from a point of pain in your life that is overwhelming to look at right now?

Keep balance in mind when planning your day.

Balance of gentleness and forward motion in achieving your fitness goals.

OK?