Hi from Global Dance Network

Hi all, new to this forum. We run Global Dance Network We are based in the UK but the site is a global site.

Debbie

See comment in my post below

Last edited by a moderator:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi all, new to this forum. We run Global dance network. We are based in the UK but the site is a global site.

Debbie
Hi Debbie welcome to the forum, I have removed your link as my antivirus program denies access due to some potential hazard - message received:
Details: Web page:Global Dance Network Comment:Access to the web page was blocked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. The web page is on the list of websites with potentially dangerous content.
Please don't post the link on the forum Thanks
~Mosaic

Last edited:

khanjar

Times must be getting hard, all these links to other websites....

If one wants to advertise, please do so in the relevant section as doing otherwise comes across as spam, and in particular opening posts with links elsewhere comes across as one has joined this website just to publicise ones own interest for free.

It is my mind that such people that post links on opening, if they fail to contribute elsewhere there displaying a genuine interest in this art and the communication with others, it is my belief that such minority members should be showed the door.