Get fit with Amr Diab

Shanazel

Enough about them, now about you. :D Where did you suddenly come from at exactly the right moment? Is your timing always this good?

tina8765

Enough about them, now about you. :D Where did you suddenly come from at exactly the right moment? Is your timing always this good?
well, we have recently moved from the UK to the US, and have to use his offical name on alot of things... and got to explain everytime when someone calls him Amir...so i looked up on google wanting to see just how many people knows his songs but calls him Amir...(the singer of course, not my IT geek husband LOL)then here I am!:D

Shanazel

Oriental Dancer: where the inmates REALLY run the asylum.

Maria Aya used to call us collectively "belly nuts."

I miss Maria.:(

MizzNaaa

I think I said it on the other thread is well the و at the end of Amr (o) is silent. So it's literally pronounced Amr.

tina8765

I think I said it on the other thread is well the و at the end of Amr (o) is silent. So it's literally pronounced Amr.
my intention is to let people know that AMR is not called AMIR, therefore putting an o at the end would be lot easier for non arab to understand.;)

Tarik Sultan

If you are a real fan I highly reccomend that you click on his youtube site. He has a 12 part biography series with English subtitles.