This one's a doozey of historical nonsense

khanjar

Hekate called me long ago and wherever I may wander I always come back to Hekate, I didn't understand it at the time and a few times after but now I do. She is appealing to my subconscious through the truth of me is in my subconscious.

LadyLoba

:lol: I can't get past "The Goddess Isis is quoted as saying,"

Really, I wish ancient egyptian dieties spoke to me :D

I stopped and "scratched my head" at that part too. I am a Christian. Christians don't believe in the Goddess Isis. We believe in only one God. This post is supposed to be from a Christian..which makes me have to ask, "If Isis didn't really exist, how can she be quoted?" If you feel like belly dance..or yoga or track or football or any other activity violates your spiritual beliefs for whatever reason, it's fine to live by that and to express that...but this doesn't make any sense.

Morocco

I stopped and "scratched my head" at that part too. I am a Christian. Christians don't believe in the Goddess Isis. We believe in only one God. This post is supposed to be from a Christian..which makes me have to ask, "If Isis didn't really exist, how can she be quoted?" If you feel like belly dance..or yoga or track or football or any other activity violates your spiritual beliefs for whatever reason, it's fine to live by that and to express that...but this doesn't make any sense.

Of course it doesn't make sense. That's often how you sort the fantasists from the realists. Isis told me so ...

Aunt Rocky

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
.......That article hurt my brain! Not only the horribly inaccurate and lack of citations facts, but also the poor grammar.

Those facebook comments gave me the 'I don't want to live on this planet anymore' reaction along with the 'these people should not be allowed to breed' reaction.

Last edited: