Hi! I am a supplier and i look for a model.

perfectfan

Banned
Hello everybody!
I am a supplier of belly dance silk fans, silk veils and some other stuff in China. Over the past 4 years i have had thousands of customers. We are a serious dealer who cares about quality and service more than anything. All our customers are satisfied with our work, or have their money back;)

Home page Silk & Bamboo Studio
Online store silkbamboo-store.com
eBay store streamer, silk veil items in silk fan veil store on eBay!.

Our small business is growing fast and i need some help. I wish to find someone who can be a model with my products. She send me pictures with my items. In return she will get everlasting discount on everything she buys.
I am sure someone who already bought from me will see this post. In this case just send me pictures and i will list you as a VIP clients who will enjoy 5% discount on my store.

Please feel free to contact me at inuyasha0711@hotmail.com, or through here.

Attached are some pictures of our items. They look much better with a professional dancer!

perfectfan

Banned
Here are more photos of the veils.

Attachments

• DSCN5467.jpg
    DSCN5467.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCN4134.jpg
    DSCN4134.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCN4953.jpg
    DSCN4953.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 复件 DSC03860.jpg
    复件 DSC03860.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC08058.jpg
    DSC08058.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 51

perfectfan

Banned
More pictures of 8mm veils, streamers and flutters

Attachments

• DSC08055.jpg
    DSC08055.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC08003.jpg
    DSC08003.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC08669.jpg
    DSC08669.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 44

Yshka

Nice!! I can vouch for your service and definitely will by this message :) . As I said in a previous message, I am currently awaiting my 4th or so order from Silk Bamboo shop and have been pleased every time with the superb service, fast email responses to every single question I've had and also with the items, both fans and silk veils, the veils being my absolute favourite items.

Wong, I'll definitely check if I have any pics with your items so far and will hopefully be taking some when my next shipment arrives! Will be in touch when I do.

Gisela, the silk veils are really really lovely!! Amazingly light and floaty and graceful, plus they look stunning when pairing them up for double veil! I cannot wait for the ones I have ordered to fit my latest costumes.... Yay!

perfectfan

Banned
Do you do custom dyes?

Hello Salome!
We have technicians. But he is very busy all the time. If you only need 1 or 2 pieces in a new color, it will be too costly in the time, manpower and materials for a factory to make, unless it is sample (for sample we charge heavy sample fees which will be returned when the big order is placed). Normally we have to make at least 100meters fabric for each color.
But if your color is very good looking, we will consider making them in bulk. You can take 1 piece and the rest will be kept in stock for other buyers. And we will appreciate your idea).
Normally making a new color will take 2-3 weeks. It is better to pick up from my stock. We will increase the stock and your ideas on any new colors will be appreciated!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Do you send any instruction for care with the veil fans when you ship them? Maybe you can also put some instructions up on the forum, in the prop section, I am sure dancers new to working with fan veils would be happy to have some information.

I am considering getting a couple of pairs as Christmas gifts for a couple of friends. I do have 2 pairs of your fan veils they are lovely
~Mosaic

perfectfan

Banned
Do you send any instruction for care with the veil fans when you ship them? Maybe you can also put some instructions up on the forum, in the prop section, I am sure dancers new to working with fan veils would be happy to have some information.

I am considering getting a couple of pairs as Christmas gifts for a couple of friends. I do have 2 pairs of your fan veils they are lovely
~Mosaic

OMG! I have met 2 of my clients. I feel so belonged here!
Yes that is a good suggestion! I do have things to tell. You may visit my website Silk & Bamboo Studio.
Sending papers will add to the weight of the package. And my reseller clients may not be happy at me doing this. They always ask me not to send any other information...

gisela

Super Moderator
Yshka, Very cool that you can vouch for the quality and pretty-ness :). The products do look really nice.