Hello from a newbie

Munniko

Hello everyone!

I'm currently located in Seoul, South Korea where I started belly dancing originally for fitness, but fell in love with this style of dance. I used to do ballroom dancing and Bollywood dancing, but I find that BD is much more I guess fun:D especially when you are like me and dancing by yourself most of the time. Shortly I will move back to Wisconsin and if it is only temporary I will keep practicing via DVDs or if it is more permanent I will search for a teacher there. So I'm hoping to continue my pursuit of belly dancing and getting more comfortable in my own body and maybe gain some muscle tone while I'm at it (I know that BD unless you are shimmying for hours will not really be the ultimate cardio)

gisela

Super Moderator
Hello, welcome to the forum!

I am very glad you decided to rejoin after accidentally being denied access as potential spammer. Sorry about that. We sift through hundreds a day and sometimes there are mistakes made.

Enjoy reading and posting :)

Munniko

No problem, I understand where you are coming from because I used to do something similar for my work. I'm definitely having fun with all the resources and information ^_^ I think I'm becoming addicted to the information.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum, I 2nd Gisela, and also apologise for the glitch in registration - Glad to see you here. Hope you enjoy being part of this large WWBD family:D
~Mosaic

Munniko

hehehe I already have epic plans thanks to Shushanna's website to get my seamstress friend onboard to help me acquire some costume bases and bead them (finally I can put that jewelry making class I took to use!) and don't worry about it being a teacher has made me waay laid back about mistakes and surprises.....nothing says surprise like "Hey teacher I brought hamster to school and I'm gonna let it run around on my desk while eating"