Does anyone know this turkish song?

Gulten

Hi everyone

I am searching for the name of this classical Turkish song. I've heard it many times but I haven't been able to find out its name. Does anyone know which album(s) it's featured on? I've only ever heard it live and would really like the mp3. It's the first song that Asena does her entrance to in the clip below:
Asena - YouTube

And here it is being played live. It's the first song:
şükrü kabacı göksel kabacı baki kemancı - YouTube

If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated!

Farasha Hanem

struck out

I am so sorry, Gulten, I wasn't able to identify this song. I even broke down and bought the paid version of the SoundHound app for the iPhone, but it still couldn't ID the song in question. So I went to YouTube to see if someone in the comments section knew what it was, but no luck. There was some mention of Oryantal Darbuka, but when I found it on YouTube, it wasn't the same tune, although the structure of the music seemed similar. A search on iTunes didn't turn up anything, either. :( I apologize for not being any help to you.

Gulten

Thank you Farasha. That's lovely of you! I've just been searching for it for a few years now and I'm starting to get very desperate. Apparently the names of some music composed during the Ottoman Empire have disappeared for some reason, as I was once advised by a Turkish music teacher. I do hope someone can help me. It's such a lovely piece of music! ;)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Did you try contacting the person who uploaded the music directly? I haven't heard that music before.
~Mosaic

Gulten

On both YouTube links where the song is featured, I've asked if anyone knows the title but no one has replied. :( It is a well known song though. Arggh.