Bedlahs

Daimona

EDIT 2: I found a gorgeous silver set I like even better at Pyramid Imports, in the SCREAM AND RUN AWAY price range!!! @______________@;;;;; :'0

It seems like several stores are having a sale at the moment. Here are some of their offers that are within your price range:

From Pyramid Imports:
If you were looking for the Egytian style one for $69.99 (can't get it cheaper unless you go for the airport-quality costumes..) or a Turkish style set for $149

From bellydancestore.biz (if any of the sizes are right for you):
This set for $75 and this one for $125. Most of the other silver bedlahs are $165 and up.

From Isis Exchange:
In-stock sets for $69.99 or custom made for $89.99 (pink and silver), $89.99 (plain silver, egyptian style), $89.99 (plain silver, turkish style) and $109.99 (plain silver, egyptian style)

Of all of these, I prefer the last one (109.99).

Last edited:

Amulya

To be honest I don't like those, I think I like the one I posted in that other thread better :( these are sparse in fringe and the bras seem not that well made. Just my humble opinion :)

Amulya

Yes I like that much more :) the belt would need to be altered to match the bra though. But that isn't a big thing for that price! Maybe they do custom as well?

Dunyah

This one on bhuz looks like much higher quality than any that have been posted in this thread, and it's only $120 plus shipping. Don't know if it's your size, though.
REDUCED !$120 Silver Holographic Bedlah (lots of bling and sparkle!) and fan veils!

And this one is only $100 and looks very nice: http://www.bhuz.com/bellydance-swap-meet/73828-inexpensive-silver-bedlah.html

If you go to Bhuz and type silver bedlah in the search engine, there may be more. I find the best deals there, gently used costumes are a great value.

Last edited:

Farasha Hanem

This one on bhuz looks like much higher quality than any that have been posted in this thread, and it's only $120 plus shipping. Don't know if it's your size, though.
REDUCED !$120 Silver Holographic Bedlah (lots of bling and sparkle!) and fan veils!

And this one is only $100 and looks very nice: Inexpensive Silver Bedlah

If you go to Bhuz and type silver bedlah in the search engine, there may be more. I find the best deals there, gently used costumes are a great value.

0.0 I think the first listing is even prettier than the one listed in Pyramid Imports, and the seller is willing to do payments!!! :D THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!! :D *hugs you so hard your eyes bulge out!* :D

Thank you, everyone, for all of your help! :D You all are so wonderful! I didn't dream I'd find what I need for my skirts so fast! :D You all are sweethearts! <3<3<3

EDIT: oops, so much for posting that link for the set at Pyramid Imports! :rolleyes: Oh, well, here it is, and you can still tell me what you think of it:

http://www.pyramidimports.com/bellydancing/bdc1415.htm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yyyyyeah, on second thought... :think:

EDIT 2: I'm glad I waited, now. WHAT was I thinking? :confused:

Last edited:

Dunyah

So, did the set on Bhuz work for you? It was really pretty, I thought. Costumes are fairly adjustable, so it was within your range, I thought.

Farasha Hanem

Yes, thank you so much, Dunyah! ^^ The seller and I have emailed each other back and forth, and are coming up with a payment plan. Like I said earlier, I didn't expect to find what I needed so soon, but I'm very happy for all the help! ^^ When I get my two new bedlahs paid off, I'll have what I need for the skirts I own.

The silver set is indeed adjustable, and it's fortunate that I'm not afraid to tackle the task. I won't need a black-and-silver set now, and I can also use it for some pink skirts that have silver embellishments. And Bast's beautiful turquoise set will go lovely with the turquoise cabaret skirt, so I'm very happy! I will be able to mix and match and come up with different looks! :D

I'm glad I waited now, because comparing the set on Bhuz to the one from Pyramid Imports, the fringe on the latter seems rather sparse, and is now kind of a let-down, especially considering the regular price is $399. Even at the price of $149, there doesn't seem to be enough fringe. It's pretty, but the one on Bhuz is much prettier. :)

Last edited:

Greek Bonfire

I've had excellent results with Pyramid Imports. I've had my silver bedlah for five years and it's still in pretty good shape.

Farasha Hanem

Pictures :D I couldn't see the ones on Bhuz. I lost my password :(

Awwwwwwwwwww! :( I lost my password there for a long while, too, but got to playing around and remembered it! Hang on, I saved the pics on my phone and posted them on my Facebook this evening, just a sec... :D

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.p...2197710395082.920866.501715081&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.p...2197710395082.920866.501715081&type=3&theater

Wish the pics would let me embed them to the post. -_-

Okay, let me post this and see if the links work...

EDIT: YAAAAAAAAY, they work! :D

Farasha Hanem

I didn't think of that! :doh: Probably so. It's a pretty set, but compared to the one I'm buying, the fringe on it does seem a bit sparse, but it looks really shiny. I may find something else from Pyramid Imports in the future.

EDIT: Oh, blarrrgh, you're meaning the one from Bhuz! :wall: :lol: Yes, you probably still need to log into Facebook.
In the meantime, I think I need some sleep. Worked 2-11 last night, and had to be at work this morning at 8, so I'm beat. Love you, Amulya!

Last edited: